- Solving our customers’ biggest challenges
- Aligned with market drivers
- Integral partner with businesses
- Focus on enterprise technology platform solutions
- Experts in our field
- 1,500 global RD&E associates
- Combined Sciences Drive Solutions
- More than 6,00 patents
- Innovation Powerhouse
Over our history we have successfully acquired and integrated many companies that have added technologies, services and products, and geographic expansion – and we continue to do so. Two more recent acquisitions were considerably larger than most. In 2011, Ecolab merged with Nalco to become the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services; with this addition, Ecolab is able to serve customers more comprehensively. In 2013 Ecolab acquired privately held Champion Technologies, strengthening Ecolab’s position in the sat-growing upstream energy services market.
After increasing the dividend in line with earnings growth, one of our highest priorities for uses of free cash flow remains M&A.